الفنان ” Bryan Lewis Saunders “
ينقل تجربته برسمه لمجموعة من الرسوم التي تمثّله بعد تعاطيه انواع مختلفة من المخدرات .
Bryan Lewis Saunders is an artist from Johnson City, Tennessee who’s doing a series of self portraits under the influence of various drugs.
The fuck is dilaudid and where can I get some?!
I was on dilauded for a few weeks when i had my surgery and there was a period of 3 days where i was completely convinced that i was pocahontas.
Absinthe seems depressing, and cocaine seems like a trip to the demon world.
Whoa! As many times as I have seen this, I never knew the artist was from where I live! (I live on the NC side, but Johnson City is the closest place to shop, haha.)
1) I want to rent hotel rooms with you and spend more than half our time being outside.
2) I want to get lost while we’re driving because I can’t read maps and you are too stubborn to ask for directions.
3) I want to eat drive-thru food with you on the floor of our first apartment.
4) I want to get drunk in public and have you take me home while I hit on you.
5) I want to go on long adventures with you.
6) I want to go to the movies and make out with you in the back like a couple of over excited teenagers.
7) I want to lay with you under the stars and talk about the future like I’ve got it all planned.
8) I want to break in your arms once in a while because I don’t have it all planned.
9) I want to bore with you with my favorite shows and movies even though you insist it is okay.
10) I want to play video games with you and sulk when I lose.
11) I want to paint you in my poems.
12) I want to dance with you.
13) I want to spend the rest of my life with you, knowing there’s no place else I’d rather be.